XII edition of Festival della Comunicazione e del Cinema Archeologico
The entry forms for the 11th edition of the festival is closed
Extract of the 2022 rules (for more details and insights download the rules)
The twelfth edition of Festival della Comunicazione e del Cinema Archeologico is held in Licodia Eubea from Thursday 13th to Sunday 16th October 2022.
Except when derogations are given, documentaries and film of every nationality may be presented, in compliance with the following conditions:
- They have been produced since 2018; works already shown at previous editions of the “Festival” will not be accepted;
- Thematic or animation documentaries, films, mid-length films and short films may be registered, whose arguments concern archaeological, historical, paletnological, natural, anthropological research and/or the protection and valorization of cultural property. The entered film can have any duration.
The registration of a film to the “Festival” is free.
For registration purposes, each author must fill in the Entry Form provided by the Organization or downloaded from the official website of the “Festival” (www.rassegnalicodia.it).
It is possible to register more than one work by filling in an Entry Form for each film.
Registration opens on February 14 and closes on June 30, 2022.
The application dossier must consist of:
- Completed and signed Entry Form, complete with link from which to view the film at a minimum resolution of 720p (FTP or platforms such as Vimeo, Google Drive, etc);
- A photo of the director;
- A biography of the director (max. 450 characters)
- The full script of the film preferably in Italian or, if this is not possible, in English or French (only for films in a language other than Italian);
- The synopsis of the film (max. 500 characters).
The application dossier must be sent by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registered films are selected by the Art Directors of the “Organization”, who are the sole responsible for the programming and the calendar of the event. The selection is incontestable.